Old 08-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #942
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,286,423 раз(а) в 132,487 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

955 - Lexa

DOWNLOAD

4K videos now available!

Starting with collection #955 all videos will now have a 3840x2160 version. While it may not be usable for the great majority of viewers, it does provide the ultimate in quality for those who don't mind spending hours downloading and have the proper equipment to play it.

The demands of 4k video (3840x2160) are very high. This technology is somewhat ahead of it's time and the great majority of viewers will not be able to play it. Specific system requirements are difficult to quantify and will require additional research beyond the scope of what we can provide. Suffice it to say you will a late model computer with extremely fast processing and video card and a 4k monitor with minimum 60Hz refresh rate for smooth playback. If the video stutters during playback this is not a defect in the video. It simply means your computer specs are not up to the task of rendering 4k video.

Streaming of 4k video will be impossible for 99% of customers due to the very high data rate being faster than almost any internet connection can provide. You will need to download the video first in order to view it.

SCREENSHOTS - ULTRA HD

THUMBNAILS - ULTRA HD

SCREENSHOTS - FULL HD

THUMBNAILS - FULL HD

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03084 секунды с 9 запросами