Old 04-18-2021, 06:54 AM   #5011
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Du Muscle Dillingham

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Citebeur Productions
You've enjoyed "Jack Off", now be ready for "Muscles", the first Citebeur dvd dedicated to Macho Muscle dudes. 13 models, 5 new faces, are waiting for you, cock in hand, for your pleasure and entertainment. Tattoos, muscles, definition, hot asses and big cocks in 7 scenes that will make your cum for more...Sit back, relax and enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Du Muscle

Brutal Fucking Mundelein

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rusty Stevens, Trent Diesel, Tommy Defendi, Angelo Marconi, Brandon Bangs, Brenn Wyson, Gavin Sovet, Hugo Milano, Phenix Saint, Ricky Sinz, Race Cooper
Genres: Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Tattoos, Theme: Jocks, Wrestling
Video language: English
Fighting and fucking, fucking and fighting! The saga continues in Brutal, part 2 the conclusion. Angelo Marconi slinks back to the gym with his tail between his legs and apologies to owner and trainer Ricky Sinz. The two have been though some bouts but now are ready to get down to business. “Are you ready to take this fucker down” ask Sinz; “I’m ready” Marconi replies.
Duration: 1:35:03
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1935kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Fucking

My First Casting Couch Tehran

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Austin Sterling, Ethan Armstrong, Justin, Josh, Sebastien, Kaipo, Jonathan, Enrique & Tim.
Genres: Twinks, solo, masturbation
We present a great introduction to the Cobraboyz stable of good looking and talented guys, hoping to make the grade and be featured in a future Cobra video. If you're unfamiliar with the Cobra vids, try this one on for size and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. You get nine scenes, seven of which are solos and two are twosomes. Each one is hot and the twosomes are the hottest.
Duration: 1:55:34
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My First Casting Couch

Fuck Machine - Austin Wilde Vereeniging

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Hugo Milano Wolf Hudson Travis Orlando Dawson Scottie Brooks Aden Stone Austin Wilde Nelson Troy Skyler Caine A.J. Irons
Genres: Muscles Anal Safe Sex
To pop Scottie's bottom cherry he was paired up with that big slab of italian meat, Hugo Milano. Hugo starts eating Scottie's ass, getting it wet and ready as he fingers it. Scottie climbs on top of Hugo's hard cock and bounces up and down, struggling to take all that dick. Hugo then bends Scottie over so he can fuck him from behind. Scottie won't be able to walk for a few days but at least now he can say he's a true Cocky Boy! People have been going so crazy over Nelson Troy's videos that we thought the only thing to do was to release another one. This time I partnered him up with that extremely talented bottom, Orlando Dawson so Nelson's cock could get a really good workout. They start off making out until Orlando (as expected) quickly goes for Nelson's dick. He yanks Nelson's jeans down and starts blowing Nelson as Nelson shoves Orlando's head down further onto his cock. After an epic blow job Nelson says "I want your ass on my cock". Orlando, eager to please, bends over right away. Nelson licks Orlando's hole to get it wet and ready and then starts slamming his cock into him doggie style. Nelson gives it to him good as he tells Orlando to "back his ass up" and to "take my cock". Then Orlando lays down on his back so Nelson can pile drive fuck him. Orlando, unable to take any more deep dicking, shoots a thick load right into his own mouth, coating his entire tongue in cum! Nelson shoots next, covering Orlando in his own sticky load.
Duration: 1:37:57
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Machine - Austin Wilde

Время генерации страницы 0.05505 секунды с 9 запросами