Old 04-20-2021, 07:53 AM   #5059
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Seed My Hole vol.2 Oita

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eboys Studio - Rebel Boyz
Cast: Alex Arias, Rick Odri, Nico Ange, Leo Cooper, Martin Wide, Elijah Keilor, Samuel, Nick Murray, Chicky Hard, Polo Jeremy
Genres: Bareback Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Collegiates, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Smooth, Uncut Cocks, Young Men
Seed My Hole 2 is all about breeding asses. Pump your seed inside me Babe!!! It's all about gorgeous Twinks having their asses filled with hot creamy jizz. 10 stunning young sluts who understand sex only with passion, hard pounding & the feeling of hot loads cumming inside them. Barebacking Twinks like never seen before!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 640x360, XviD, 805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 833.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seed My Hole vol.2

To the Last Man - The Gathering Storm Honokaa

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Jackson Wild, Ricky Sinz, Scott Tanner, Antonio Biaggi, Antton Harri, Damien Crosse, Jake Deckard, Logan McCree, RJ Danvers, Scott Campbell, Tristan Jaxx
Genres: Muscle Guys, Huge Cocks, Bathroom, Shower Sex, Bondage, BDSM, Cowboys, 3 Ways, Public Sex, Submissive, S & M
Cattle and roam the wide-open countryside. Jagged boulders simmer beneath the sweltering Arizona sun. Burly cowpokes in skin-tight jeans fuck each other silly. Wee to the world of To the Last Man - a world of the rough and the rugged ... more American than apple pie ... all bales of hay ... and canyons ... and hairy tarantulas ... and windmills ... and guns a-blazin '... and scruffy beards ... and ... wait. Is that a nipple ring? I guess the verisimilitude had to end somewhere, but I am not above suspending my disbelief when there are more pressing matters at hand. Beneath its dusty-booted surface, is packed with more hot fornicatin 'than Fire Island's meat rackbined with Southern Decadence, multiplied by Ft. Lauderdale. Brokeback it ain't, but the recipe here called for a dickjerker. And jerk you shall, for this is an exquisitely-filmed, ambitious fuck-fest of epic proportions.
Let'smence with Part I: The Gathering Storm.
Duration: 3:07:41
Video: 544x304, XviD, 1015kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To the Last Man - The Gathering Storm

Double Agent Two Harbors

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
Video language: English
The are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks.The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni's crime: impersonating an officer. Apparently, he wanted to find out what it was like to fuck around with the real thing.
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Movers N Shakers Whitewright

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Vince Ferelli, Johnny Gunn, Kyle King and Paul Wagner, Josh Griffin, Berke Banks, Rod Daily, Dakota Rivers and Beaux Banner
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cock, Cumshot, Group Sex, Hairy, Kissing, Muscle Men, Oral Sex, Rimming, Tattoos
Paul Wagner and Berke Banks take a break from packing up their office to revisit some memorable after-hours experiences they have shared in the past. Wagner kneels down and opens his buddy's pants to reveal a rock-hard foot long which he sucks to the base. Banks returns the favor on Wagner's fat cock - sucking it like it may be the last time. Wagner's hole needs attention so he knocks a box off a nearby table and sprawls out spread eagle so Banks can pound his ass. The two moving men fuck all over the empty office until they blow loads of hot cum!
"Stop bossing me around" Kyle Kingplains when bossy top Rod Daily keeps telling him what to do on the job. But when Daily orders him to get on his knees and suck his cock King happilyplies. King greedily sucks Daily's huge tool while pulling on his own fat cock. When he stands up and Daily shoves his cock in is ass it's King's turn to shout orders, demanding that Daily fuck him harder. The sight of King's meat swinging between his legs Daily to get on his knees and suck. The tables turn on the boss-man Daily when King throws him on all fours and shoves his cock in his ass. All the intense fucking and sucking action causes Daily to blow a thick, gooey load all over King's face while King jacks off and blows his own fat wad.
Johnny Gunn has an office full of furniture to unload. Dakota Rivers and Beaux Banner show up and tell him that if Gunn gives them $ 40 they will haul it all away plus let him fuck Banner's fat white ass. Gunn power-fucks the greedy bottom until his boss Rivers throws him on a nearby filing cabi and takes a turn at his puckered butthole. Determined to get his moneys worth, Gunn jumps down and unloads all over Banner's chest.
Bodybuilder turned burglar Vince Ferelli convinces his partner in crime Josh Griffin to rob an office building packed withputer equipment. When the two hunks break in they find the place empty. Griffin threatens to beat Ferelli's ass but he settles for a blow job. Ferelli proves to be a much better cocksucker than burglar and services Griffin's fat cock like a pro. He then offers his chiseled muscle-butt, which Griffin happily rims then plows. The action keeps going until Griffin fucks Ferelli all over the vacant office space and they both blow huge thick loads!
Duration: 1:17:28
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 2986kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Movers N Shakers

Время генерации страницы 0.03598 секунды с 9 запросами