Old 05-08-2024, 01:41 AM   #68001
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MonsterDickHunters With raulallax5

MonsterDickHunters With raulallax5

との動画がで販売開始
ノリのいいセックスと積極的に責め� �くるウケのがナマちんぽ挿れられて� ��腰をどエロく動かし、すげぇ変態で す!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 914.3 MB

Download MonsterDickHunters With raulallax5

Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman - Winter Break vol. 9: Distraction Techniques

Cast: Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

After finding out his boyfriend and best friend have been hooking up, and then attempting to make it right by having a threesome, taylor is a bit stressed out. So, he takes a midnight walk to clear his head and happens upon trevor harris. Trevor is pining over julian bell, who "thinks" he's straight. Taking a page out of his cheating boyfriends book, taylor gets on his knees and swallows trevor's big bone right there in the balcony! It's mighty chilly outside; so, trevor suggests they head inside to take this trust to the next level. Warm and cozy indoors, coleman finishes what he started and really lays into harris' huge hog, bobbing up on down on the big boy while trevor helps out with a push at the back of the head. Trevor helps coleman out of his jeans; then, he downs the dude's dick with deep throat delight. At coleman's request, harris pushes the dirty blond's legs up and eats that hot little, high school hole. He spreads the boy's beautiful back seat then, slowly slides his darting tongue in and out of his smooth hole while teasing taylor with his fingers. Confident coleman could use a good cocking, he offers the guy a raw ride on his huge hammer. The horned up hottie accepts and starts grinding his gorgeous ass to glory. Just when coleman hits his stride, trevor's crush julian busts through the door. The secret sex partners go back and forth, arguing a bit until harris finally gets julian to admit he likes guys so he can join in the fun! Elated and free, he kisses his crush, then shoves his mouth down onto coleman's cock. The boys go buck wild, slamming one another's holes in every configuration imaginable! Taylor gets up the courage to ask the boys to fulfill his wildest fantasy. He wants to get d.P'd and, the boys are more than happy to oblige! They stuff coleman chuck full of cock, stretching the hot high school senior out severely. The new sensation is unbelievable, and trevor unleashes a tidal wave of white hot boy bust! The extra large load oozes down coleman's crack and onto bell's beefy bone. Taylor reaches back and shoves the spunk, and julian's jock back up his well worked ass. The warm nut up his butt causes his cock to jet a load of juicy jizz all over julian's heaving chest. He dismounts and bell blasts a big beautiful load, splashing far and wide and all the way out of frame! Spent and satisfied, the thrupple relax in a cozy cum puddle before deciding to go find out what kind of trouble the others are up to. Find out with them, on the next dick and drama filled edition of & winter break!

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 565.7 MB

Download Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell ,Taylor Coleman - Winter Break vol. 9: Distraction Techniques

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 33

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達� �ナマ交尾で盛り合う!
2人に廻され、奥へたっぷり中出し射� ��。ドロドロの精子が零れ落ちる。

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5486kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 33

MonsterDickHunters What animal would you say is this

自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変� �かつ、可愛い彼は必見です大人気モ� ��ル長坂輝大が、ほぼノーカットで2� �に責められガチで気持ちよくなっち� ��ってます!撮影を重ねる度にアナル が気持ちよくなるらしく、今回はや� �かったみたいです!

Duration: 39:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download MonsterDickHunters What animal would you say is this

The Prize ass

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

There's nothing better than winning. That feeling you get under your scalp, that electric tingling that excites you, makes you feel taller and stronger. When I was the top bidder for Austin, it was a rush like nothing else. Not only had I won, but I was now this little guy's owner. He was mine. Mine to enjoy.
It's somewhat of a rite of passage to get the gold ring on your finger. It's a symbol not only of the new bond between master and slave, but it's also declaring your place among the others. The buyers. The elite. It's a fraternity I'm proud to be a part of. It's a powerful feeling knowing you're among such esteemed men, watching them express their authority and power, and to see them take claim of their winnings.
Today, I'm the lucky victor. As I step up to the auction stand, I see my prize waiting for me. A beautiful, well trained boy, presenting his hole up to me like it was served hors d'oeuvres. Showing me his tight little pink bud, inviting me, and completely submissive. Reaching out my hand, I simultaneously felt my mouth water and my heart pulse thinking of getting my first taste.
Claiming my prize is more than just an indulgence. It's also a pledge. By taking my new slave's hole in the view of my peers, I'm affirming my membership. By seeing each other lay out our seed and marking our new property, we know we're serious and can be trusted with this awesome power.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1702x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Prize ass
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09740 секунды с 9 запросами